Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chocolate Cobbler

You know how sometimes you're perusing a baking blog and you see a recipe and you're just like, I must make that, immediately, if not ten minutes ago.  Even if you weren't really in a baking mood, something about the recipe just screams at you that it must be made.  This was one of those recipes.  Check it out, her pictures are way nicer than mine.


This was delicious, though it would have been better probably with just vanilla ice cream, I only had mint chip so I went with that.  Also, gross fact, the dish from this is still sitting in my office because I went out of town the day after I brought this in to work, so when I got back, the remains had already petrified and I didn't really see a point in bringing it home.  I. Am.  Disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment