Monday, June 27, 2011

Chocolate Cheesecake

I love me some Food Network.  But I love some shows less than others.  I won't lie, I'm usually less than impressed with Dessert First.  Maybe because the host makes me think of this.
But.  Then.  I was channel surfing, the show was on, and she was making chocolate cheesecake.  And I thought, hm, chocolate cheesecake.  That sounds nice.  Let's make me some of that.  


And so I did.  And it was fantastic.  If you're looking for rich and decadent, you've found it.  The guys at work loved it, even though they thought it sort of tasted like an instant heart attack.  Which it kind of is.  Also, I used regular cocoa powder because I can never find Dutch process, and I still thought this was delicious.  And I threw some chocolate chips into the batter, because I'm a fat kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment